[Healeys] Generator?

Alex alexmm at roadrunner.com
Mon Sep 3 07:09:27 MDT 2018

Thanks for your insight, Gordy.

Yes, I still have the old original regulator and have been thinking of
restoring its contacts. The new one, made in India, is very light in
construction. It has only 400 miles on it.

I did clean the new one's points using a burnishing tool. The points
seem okay.

Today I plan on checking to see if the field winding is intact, using my
ohmmeter.

Yup, I avidly read the list postings but usually don't have much to add.

((KD8QAV DE AI2Q, Vy 73, OM! ))

== Alex in Maine
      1960 BT7, "The Blue Mainie"