[Healeys] Lucas electronic voltage regulator

josef-eckert at t-online.de josef-eckert at t-online.de
Wed Oct 31 01:32:24 MDT 2018

Why?? What´s wrong with the "mechanical" regulator? They work for longer
than 50 years. Most without problems.

-----Original-Nachricht-----
Betreff: [Healeys] Lucas electronic voltage regulator
Datum: 2018-10-31T02:28:25+0100
Von: "Bruce Steele" <healeybruce at roadrunner.com>
An: "Healeys at autox.team.net" <Healeys at autox.team.net>

Somewhat related to my prior post.  Should I decide to rebuild the
generator, anyone have experience with the electronic voltage regulator?

https://www.bpnorthwest.com/voltage-regulator-digital-lucas-screw-in-terminal.html
<https://www.bpnorthwest.com/voltage-regulator-digital-lucas-screw-in-terminal.html>

Bruce Steele

Brea, CA