[Healeys] Paint type and color

Curtis Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 08:11:17 MDT 2018

Steve and Fellow Listers,

There are two great vendors in the US.

Maxwell Enamels, Vista, CA...

http://www.maxwellenamels.com/Home_Page.html

I am a friend of the owner Karla Maxwell (25 years) and she has done work
for me an I have done work for her (Bakelite restoration).

*She is expensive, and for most badges just buy a quality one from Moss or
other vendors.*

Moss Motors has a very nice one for $134.00, $239.99 for MKII badges and
$249.99 for MKIII badges... Less on sale.

Expect to pay $250-$350 plus to have your original restored.

https://mossmotors.com/badge-austin-healey-wings?assoc=6725

https://mossmotors.com/badge-austin-healey-mk-ii?assoc=7568

https://mossmotors.com/badge-austin-healey-mk-iii?assoc=7569

The other vendor is Emblemagic in Grand River, OH...

http://emblemagic.com/

Ray Geschke is the owner, and also very knowledgeable.

Cheers,

Curt