[Healeys] fuel pumps

Kees Oudesluijs coudesluijs at chello.nl
Fri Nov 30 02:48:13 MST 2018

Adjusting the forked steel strip under the cap will most likely sort
that out. loosen the nut slightly and move the strip as near as possible
to the centre without hitting something and start from there by levering
the strip to the outside very slowly using a plastic (not steel) tool.
adjust untill the pump is working at its fastest rate.

Aparently this happens fairly often.

Kees Oudesluijs