[Healeys] Fw: Re - shipping to italy

mike brooks hypercubic at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 28 16:15:44 MST 2018

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

   ----- Forwarded message ----- From: "mike brooks" <hypercubic at yahoo.co.uk> To: "dwflagg at juno.com" <dwflagg at juno.com> Cc: "healeys-request at autox.team.net" <healeys-request at autox.team.net> Sent: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 at 9:14 am Subject: Re - shipping to italy  Shipped household goods and Healey from Houston to Italy in 2006. Could write a book about it and some of it must not go on an open forum. Too much to write so PM me with a view to a phone call if you are interested. One thing I can say here is that it's vital to use a shipping agent that has offices at both ends. Even then, ensure your end gets the full story from the Italy end.
Mike Brooks'56 BN2 Scotland

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android