[Healeys] Restoring points to the SU fuel pump.

Albert Seminatore alsemus1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 09:37:50 MST 2018

To all who responded to my plea for help.  First Dave is no longer
accepting SU work.  He is undergoing Chemotherapy.
Second I took the pump to British Marc in Walnut Creek, CA.  He got it to
run.  He said that the adjustment was far out of the normal range but he
got it to work.
  So in the end all is well.

--
Albert Seminatore