[Healeys] Healey 100-4 timing

Wayne Schultz waschu2 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 14:24:11 MDT 2018

Thanks to Michael and others I am going to stick with 34 - 35 degrees total
advance for now. What, I think this means, is that the advance at idle is
secondary and not as important as total advance. Cruising with the the
Toyota five speed or the original overdrive on the highway is right in the
3K RPM range so I think this the perfect RPM to limit total advance. I
might make a run to my local airport and buy some 100LL fuel. I have worked
in aviation since 1967 so I have a few friends😃