[Healeys] 1959 100-6 -play in the steering.

simon.lachlan at alexarevel.plus.com simon.lachlan at alexarevel.plus.com
Wed Mar 28 01:57:44 MDT 2018

Car looks great. I like that colour scheme, (having opted for it myself).

If the thing is up and running, as it appears to be, I'd leave it alone for
a while...run it around/use it and discover what needs to be done rather
than what might need to be done. I wouldn't replace anything " for the sake
of it". Yes, I'd say that there are some things which would be replaced
automatically...all the rubber in the brake system etc. But otherwise, suck
it and see. These days, there's a chance that the things you replace are
better made and would last longer than their modern replacements.

Good luck with it anyway,

Simon