[Healeys] Thread Restorer Set

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Tue Jan 16 18:27:31 MST 2018

I'd go for the SAE/Metric set and buy BSF taps/dies as needed. IIRC, I
only needed one BSF tap on our BN2 (think it was the exhaust
manifold->downpipe studs, and I had to install inserts, but not sure).
Either way, British Tools and Fasteners should have what you need:

https://britishfasteners.com

Bob