[Healeys] tri power for sale

Patrick & Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Thu Dec 20 22:52:15 MST 2018

Hello

The parts available within the original Le Mans kit were quite long ranging.

Have a look at:-

http://www.acmefluid.com.au/larry/brochures.html

Then scroll down to

Special Equipment and Tuning Instructions

BN1

You can then look through the 16 page brochure page by page. All these parts (and more) are still available from one of the many suppliers around the world.

Now just because you fit all these things to you 100 does not make it a 100M. What you end up with is a 100 with a lot of bling.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn

Blue Mountains, Australia