[Healeys] Posts

Michael Oritt michael.oritt at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 11:30:38 MDT 2018

Roland--

Thanks for the respond which, BTW, I received from your email address and
not via the list....

I'll try to go back through the "Bounce" alerts I have received over the
last few months--usually one every couple of weeks--and see if I can
establish some commonality amongst them whether from the sender(s) or the
server(s) or the subject(s) and report back.  Obviously my message to the
list got through as I received several "Welcome Back''s" along with
messages from former regular posters Steve Byers and Gary Hodson that they
are experiencing same or similar issues.

Like Steve I have taken my business to the BCF and AHX fora but I miss the
spontaneity and spirited exchange that this list offers--or offered.  Maybe
there is no free lunch but it was certainly good while it lasted.   Miss
you guys....

Best--Michael Oritt