[Healeys] Portable battery jump starter

Gil Rockwell gilrockwell at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 17:27:13 MDT 2018

A much better solution would be to use a Battery Tender connected over the
winter to maintain a full charge on the battery.  I do this on both my
collector cars, and the battery is always ready to get the car started.
This won't help your current situation, but once you get it started, get a
Battery Tender and connect it at the end of the summer season and you will
have a fully charged battery next spring.  Cars like your Chrysler always
draw power for the computer, radio, etc. and will not stay charged through
the cold winter months without charging.

Gil

61 BT7