[Healeys] Batteries

ROBERT BROWN blkbt7 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 20 21:27:18 MDT 2018

Fred
I put a “yellow” top gel battery in my BT7 several years ago. I do have an alternator, that combination did not work. The battery had a 3 year warranty that I used twice. Each battery lasted about a year and then died at inopportune times. Now use a standard Wal-Mart battery and it has lasted at least 4 years.
BTW I put 8-10K miles on the car each year.
Bob
BT7 Tri-carb

Sent from my iPhone