[Healeys] Batteries

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Fri Apr 20 16:14:39 MDT 2018

I'm not impressed with Interstate any more, either.  I think the best
lead-acid battery available now is by Deka.  I believe they are American
made (for now).  I've had one in my Mustang--that used to eat
Interstates--for several years and it's still going strong.  Two years
is about all I'd get from Interstates in the 'Stang.

I got nervous about quality--before I remembered Deka--and put an AGM in
my BJ8.  Expensive as hell--about $300--but I'm hoping it's the last I
buy for that car.

Bob