[Healeys] AGM Batteries

Kees Oudesluijs coudesluijs at chello.nl
Tue Apr 24 00:43:53 MDT 2018

In addition to this do it in the open air or in an extremely well
ventilated space. The "gassing"  produces Hydrogen and oxygen, an
extremely explosive gas mixture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A small spark from a switch or from disconnecting a lead can very easily
ignite this volatile mixture. BEWARE!!!

Kees Oudesluijs