[Healeys] BJ8 Temps

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Mon Sep 4 11:03:50 MDT 2017

re: "...On a similar thread has anyone used the cold vent air to bring
cooler air to the carb intake area when cruising  ? Results ?"

There's a long thread on ahexp.com on this topic.  It's for 100s, but
should be applicable to 6-cyl cars as well.  Here's one fellow's solution:

http://www.ahexp.com/phorum/read.php?4,186244,page=5

Bob