[Healeys] BJ8 Temps

Al Fuller al at bighealey.org
Mon Sep 4 11:05:10 MDT 2017

Roger:

Have you considered coating the exhaust manifolds, so as to conduct the heat down the exhaust system, as opposed to allowing the manifolds to be their usual heat radiating selves?

I’m still thinking a winter project will be getting mine coated [Jet-Hot, etc.].

Al Fuller

al at bighealey dot org

'65 BJ-8

'85 Rx-7