[Healeys] engine fitting

gablegerry at netscape.net gablegerry at netscape.net
Tue Nov 28 12:18:59 MST 2017

Good day Jean,

I will attach some photo's You should be able to see the spacers and where the linkage makes contact with the steering wheel.  I received another email that found replacement motor mounts ere about 1/4 off and wound up using used ones.  Last night I played with raising the motor off the mounts and a 1/4" spacer under the mounts would possibly make it right.  Looking into where I can get spacers.
5194&1622 Show linkage sitting on Str. Whl. shaft; 5197&5198 motor lifted, shows separation and paint chipped on Str. Whl. shaft; 1621 overhead shows spacers (3) before heat shield and carb. with gasket.
Thanks
Gerry