[Healeys] BJ8 weight

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Mon May 8 12:05:55 MDT 2017

Normally:
Kerbside weight is with all fluids i.e. oil, coolant, brake fluid,
windscreen washer fluid, airco fluid i.a. and a full tank of petrol but
no luggage and occupants.
Maximum permissable weight includes this plus occupants and luggage to
the max.
Emty car, no fluids, occupants, luggage or any other load.
However many countries use different definitions and/or regulations for
registration, so do check before what they actually mean.
Kees Oudesluijs