[Healeys] Couldn't believe my eyes

Leonard Berkowitz DrBerkowitz at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 19 07:43:19 MDT 2017

After a very frustrating day of general maintenance of my beauty I drove down to the beach for a wonderful Healey event. I drove on Ocean parkway which is basically straight and has very little traffic. At one point I happened to look down at my speedometer and much to my surprise it read 85 MPH. My enlarged radiator was doing an excellent job of keeping the temperature nice and cool inspite of the ambient temp in the mid eighties. All in all it was a very satisfying evening. These cars really are special.