[Healeys] Storage

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 02:29:43 MDT 2017

It's very dependent on the quality of the fuel you have, and if it has any
ethanol in it, it can be a problem.  One solution that works really well is
to put in STA-BIL in the tank before you park it for a long time... I have
not driven my healeys for as much as 24 months and no problems starting up
with STA-BIL in there, even w/ California's ethanol in there.