[Healeys] Water Pump Pulley Circumference

Patrick & Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Tue Feb 28 18:35:27 MST 2017

Hello

I have found out that the pulley circumference on the very early C-series engines is larger. It was changed soon after the first six-cylinder BMC cars were released on the market. The engine fitted to our car is within the first 1,000 C-series engines built and was supplied to the Donald Healey Motor Company for their attention.

Believe me I would have preferred to rebuild the original pump, but a new impeller could not be found. If someone has one I would be very interested.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn