[Healeys] removing the 8-way flasher box

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 09:04:54 MST 2017

I don't have my air hoses in place yet, so It is a straight shot to the top
nuts. My mechanic removed mine and cleaned and adjusted the internal
points. It gets rusty in there. So Simon, you might take a look inside once
you get it out and I would bet you will find rust and crud in there. Using
a multi-meter you should be able to check the contacts.

Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
          BT7 engine and disk brakes

A racing car is an animal with a thousand adjustments. Mario Andretti
Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words