[Healeys] removing the 8-way flasher box

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 10:18:42 MST 2017

try using a 1/4 drive ratchet and extension with a knuckle in between the
extensions
I would mark the wires in case the color coding is hard to read.

Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
          BT7 engine and disk brakes

A racing car is an animal with a thousand adjustments. Mario Andretti
Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 7:30 AM, Simon Lachlan <simon.lachlan at homecall.co.uk