[Healeys] removing the 8-way flasher box

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Wed Feb 22 09:39:19 MST 2017

Are these boxes sealed?  We got into ours from a BN2, and had to drill
out a couple spot welds.

After installing a new harness, the turn indicators didn't function
properly.  'Assuming' the problem was in the relay box, we opened it up
only to find out later the harness had a couple wires mislabeled (wrong
color/trace).  This really pissed me off as otherwise I had the harness
wired 100% correct (not to mention 'violating' an original flasher box).

Bob