[Healeys] BT7 --> BJ8?

HealeyRick healeyrik at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 11:08:21 MST 2017

Steve,

To your original question, I think it would be possible, but you'd also
have to change the rear shroud as well to get the chrome door top finisher
to match the small chrome finisher on the shroud.  Much easier to jack up
the VIN of the BT7 and drive a BJ8 under it.  BTW, BHCC has a search
function that says "Find the car of your dreams"  Obviously, it was broken
for this one.

Happy Healeying,
Rick Neville