[Healeys] Denis Welch Foam Air Cleaners - BJ-8

Roger Grace roggrace at telus.net
Sun Sep 11 11:26:51 MDT 2016

Of course there are many conflicting opinions like tyres and oil. My take is that the filtration capability is similar (or marginally better) than paper and that the ITG foam filters are more efficient (less restriction) and take longer to clog up.
The Denis Welch foam filters are made by ITG and a bit different to the K&N foam ones.

http://itgairfilters.com/technology/