[Healeys] Early Two Piece Dash

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Thu May 5 06:34:37 MDT 2016

Hi Michael,
There was a black plastic strip between the 2 dash sections.  As far as I
am aware it was similar to, if not the same as, that used between the
bumper overriders and the blade.
On my early car I'm confident that the strip was original but oddly one
side ( the inside) had been cut off as can be seen in the attached pic.
I installed the same material as the overriders and found that until I cut
one side off it was virtually impossible to produce the sharp curve that is
required above the steering column so I suspect that is why this was done.
Michael S
BN1 #174