[Healeys] Gas strut boot lid support

Linwood Rose linwoodrose at mac.com
Wed Mar 9 08:40:01 MST 2016

Al,
At the time the photos were taken I had  Michelin 175 ZX 15s  installed. I had to move both buffer blocks in the boot and I could not fold the original support rod. Steve Thomton’s gas strut worked for the 175’s without any conflict.  I now have Michelin XAS 180HR15 tires on the car, but I went with a smaller spare.
See http://valvechatter.us/?p=3246

Lin