[Healeys] California Healey Week - Healey Sightings

ATIGHTPROD at aol.com ATIGHTPROD at aol.com
Tue Jun 28 09:53:38 MDT 2016

I was there also. Great time and Lou, I too have had the "pleasure"(?) of
seeing my temp gauge run up in to the oil pressure side of my BN1! That was
coming back from the 2013 at the Tahoe Rendezvous, and I'm still running
just  fine. And I agree, all of the cars looked great!

In front of the Event  Center, right before the car  show

Steven Kingsbury
BN1 #598

In a message dated 6/28/2016 1:37:01 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,