[Healeys] Dynamator installation

josef-eckert at t-online.de josef-eckert at t-online.de
Sun Jan 31 06:44:12 MST 2016

John,

Yes, your Dynamator needs to be earthed to the engine or chassis to work.
Then just wire the F terminal to the ignition light and the B terminal to
the battery positive terminal - precondition your car is negative earthed.

Otherwise there needs a special positive-earth dynamator and a relay to get
it to work properly.

But it can be your Dynamator is already shot. As the quality of these is
often poor.

These Dynamators need a very good cooling of the fan.

Josef Eckert

-----Original-Nachricht-----