[Healeys] Dynamator installation

Michael Oritt michael.oritt at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 10:13:11 MST 2016

John--

You asked if the *housing* needs to be grounded and if your engine is
properly grounded then simply mounting the unit to the engine with metal
fasteners will ground the housing, though you may want to wire brush the
points of contact.

Unless the harness/plug is a one wire setup, which I would guess to be
unlikely since the unit is mimicking original appearance, then one of the
wires will want to go to ground.

Best--Michael Oritt