[Healeys] Keeping rear shock bolts tight

Austin Healey pajtamuvek at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 13:16:15 MST 2016

Try what I suggested: coarse sand paper gasket under the shock. The bolt
connection is a friction-bend. To increase its power, You either increase
the held down force, OR increase the surface coeficient. The sand paper
does this.
We had hard times with Mini shock mount plates. Finally the sand paper
gasket solved the problem (even K+D gluing came of).

gergo