[Healeys] 1959 BN4

Chris Scholz drscholz at visioncenterpc.com
Sun Feb 21 17:19:28 MST 2016

I am doing the interior on my restoration of my '59 BN4. The rear bench seat was zip tied when I bought it.  I assume these rectangular brackets screw into the backrest and then you slide it in those metal brackets bolted to the rear wheel well where the kick panels slide into?  Any photos of how everything attaches?  And what is this other bracket with the hinged pieces used for?  Thanks and I apologize for my ignorance!