[Healeys] 1959 BN4

Graeme Molony molony at dodo.com.au
Sun Feb 21 20:12:11 MST 2016

Chris

Your assumption is correct as to where the brackets are located mounted to
the backrest unfortunately I don't have any photo's but if you have a parts
manual it will show how they are mounted

The other bracket which is about 90% complete is the check strap off of the
door which keeps the door open.

Not sure which side it is off of You can't tell from the photo but you will
find it either has a right hand or left hand thread on it which determines
either right hand or left hand door. I think these may originally have been
zinc plated rather than painted the missing piece was chrome plated
and looks a bit like a sombrero

Cheers

Graeme M