[Healeys] BJ8 top frame

Stephen Hutchings s.hutchings at rogers.com
Mon Feb 1 07:30:30 MST 2016

Now that I've had a chance to put the top frame on my car, I'm having trouble lining up the two halves of the part that surrounds the windows. It went together properly when off the car, so it looks like the little rubber bump stops that screw into the chrome surround are preventing the upright half of the window frame from resting down far enough.Anyone have experience with this?I've attached a photo and, yes, I know that the vinyl cladding is not the proper cream colour.
Thanks,Stephen BJ8