[Healeys] Starting a BJ8

Simon Lachlan simon.lachlan at homecall.co.uk
Sat Dec 17 11:53:50 MST 2016

Ah yes, life imitating art as they say.

There’s quite a passable beer over here called “Old Bastard”. I’ve tried it.

Likewise, if you go to some French supermarkets, you will find red wines with names like “Dingo’s Bottom” or “Cobber’s Favourite”. When you look really closely at the label, you’ll see that it’s made in France. Trying to cash in on the gradual slide towards Southern Hemisphere wine.

Simon