[Healeys] Starting a BJ8

josef-eckert at t-online.de josef-eckert at t-online.de
Sat Dec 17 03:30:59 MST 2016

Sorry, I can only back what Kees writes. Have a proper maintained engine
without the high priced gimmicks, a propper ignition system and
carburetters, do all the necessary adjustments, pull the choke to far end
and the engine fires and runs just after one turn. No need of high speed
gear starter, no need of high performance coil, no need of electronic
ignition, no need of ......
It doesn´t matter if it is a 4 cylinder, or any of the 6 cylinders BN4 to
BJ8.

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/Germany

-----Original-Nachricht-----