[Healeys] Healey on ABC's "The Catch" March 31, 2016

llennep at verizon.net llennep at verizon.net
Sun Apr 3 10:23:39 MDT 2016

But it also had a roadster windshield frame as best I could see.  I was/am torn between MkI and MkII.  Other notations?

On 04/03/16, healeyguy at aol.com wrote:

Did not watch the show but a review of the trailers shows the Austin Healey to be a MKll, vertical grill bars and larger badge on the front shroud.
Perry

From: Jim Lesher

at the beginning of the show, male star noted it was an early 3000. I forget which year he stated. but does anyone know the car?

​From: healeyron at yahoo.com

i'm surprised no one has mentioned the appearance of the British Racing Green 100-6 or 3000 in the second episode of "The Catch" on ABC last night March 31st at 10:00PM. I didn't get a good look a the grille but the windshield identified it as either a 100-6 or MkI/MkII 3000. It was the star of the show for me.

Suggested annual donation $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

Healeys at autox.team.net