[Healeys] Healey on ABC's "The Catch" March 31, 2016

healeyguy at aol.com healeyguy at aol.com
Sun Apr 3 09:38:38 MDT 2016

Did not watch the show but a review of the trailers shows the Austin Healey to be a MKll, vertical grill bars and larger badge on the front shroud.

Perry

From: Jim Lesher

at the beginning of the show, male star noted it was an early 3000.  I forget which year he stated.  but does anyone know the car?

​From: healeyron at yahoo.com

i'm surprised no one has mentioned the appearance of the British Racing Green 100-6 or 3000 in the second episode of "The Catch" on ABC last night March 31st at 10:00PM.  I didn't get a good look a the grille but the windshield identified it as either a 100-6 or MkI/MkII 3000.  It was the star of the show for me.