[Healeys] Still leaking

I Erbs eyera3 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 19:12:10 MDT 2015

So....got a funnel,  poured acetone into the hole....squirted The Right
Stuff into the hole, waited overnight. Fired the car up 50-60 lbs oil
pressure down to 40ish when hot. Ran the car for 15 min and not a drop came
out anywhere! Have to work for a client tonight but feel I can drive the
beast the 20 miles round trip to the abfm-pdx.com on Sat. 1 qt low from all
the leaking.  Will top up before the drive.

Will replace the pan gasket and check the pan lip when I have more time.  I
feel like the little  Dutch boys finger might come out
Of the Dike :)
Cheers
. Ira Erbs