[Healeys] Still leaking

I Erbs eyera3 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 21:41:26 MDT 2015

Oil pressure is normal base on new gauge.
I cleaned hole with acetone, then squirted Right Stuff into hole to fill to
overflow. Will let alone until tomorrow afternoon. If it holds long enough
for me to drive 12 miles to site of abfm-pdx I'll be happy. I drive the car
around tomorrow if it is working. If not...I'll have to drop the oil Pan
and replace the gasket. Which I'm driving my 2009 mini cooper S on Saturday
to the show, and will spend labor day replacing the gasket. Thanks again
for the advice.
First day back teaching with kids and I feel great!
Cheers
Mr. Ira Erbs