[Healeys] Off-topic: The List

HealeyRick healeyrik at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 13:29:22 MDT 2015

I created a separate GMail account after the list was having trouble
getting through to my Yahoo account.  That worked for a while, but I'm not
getting copies of my own emails, either.  I do get an acknowledgment that
I've made a post, which always goes direct to my spam folder.  Sometimes,
I'll go to the archive to see if the post has made it through.  Don't know
a solution unless it's to go back to AOL.  If it's good enough for
EditorGary and the head of the CIA, who am I to quibble?

Regards,
Rick Neville