[Healeys] Off-topic: The List

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Thu Oct 22 10:28:03 MDT 2015

Maybe, but I don't think so. I get emails from elsewhere almost instantaneously, and Comcast doesn't discriminate (unless I flag a source as spam). As much as I like the upgrades Mark has done, it used to work better for me; e.g. no more than a couple minutes to get replies.

Unfortunately I have experienced the same conditions that Bob Spidell refers to. Perhaps creating a separate gmail account is the way to go.

-Ron Mitchell, Goodrich, MI

I haven't experienced your symptoms. But I did have to open a separate gmail account to make my ISP cooperate with the list.
-Roland

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.