[Healeys] Temperature sender--radiator fitting thread

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 07:53:50 MDT 2015

Hi Michael,
Just measured the threads on the nipple on a BN1 radiator.
I get  20 T.P.I. with  0.650" O.D.
There is no thread like that on any of my thread tables so I suspect that
it may be a Smiths special.
If you can find someone with a 6 cylinder radiator they all have the same
nipple on them which is not used and on that nipple is a special cap...part
# AHB5401 which is what I use in your situation.
I have one in stock which I will gladly send you if you can't find
something locally.

Michael S
BN1 #174
http://www.netbug.net/blogmichael/

--
*If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.*