[Healeys] Temperature sender--radiator fitting thread

Michael Oritt michael.oritt at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 05:33:34 MDT 2015

I forgot to mention that this is on a BN1:

*"I must remove the temperature gauge and sender from my car for repair.  I
would like to cap off the radiator fitting so that I can run the car in the
interim.  *

*Does anyone have an idea what is the thread at the radiator aperture or a
suggestion as to how I can go about doing this?"*

Best--Michael Oritt