[Healeys] air cleaners

Mike phoenix722 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 10 08:23:38 MDT 2015

Many moons ago, on another car, I happened to have the thermostat out,
just to check.  There was something down the hole that didn't look
right.  But it wouldn't come out.  The more I worked at it, the more it
looked like it should be there, and at the same time, the more it looked
like it shouldn't. Finally broke loose.  It was a brand new set of
ignition points. Someone probably set it nearby, knocked it in, and
looked all over for it.

Mike