[Healeys] air cleaners

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 23:04:33 MDT 2015

The nuts go down the frame hole where the two frame bits that come off the
pedal box some together.  I use a snake to get in there every time I drop
something, 9 times out of 10 I get the nut or bolt back.

One time I managed to pull up a spanner that had been in there for 30 years
from the previous owner... LOL