[Healeys] air cleaners

Simon Lachlan simon.lachlan at homecall.co.uk
Sat Oct 10 08:33:31 MDT 2015

Yes, I’ve has a little screwdriver and a couple of ring spanners out of mine.

To fully explore the hidden depths, try stuffing a short length of garden hose into your best vacuum cleaner’s inlet. Masking tape over the gaps and switch on. Wiggle the hose around down there and see what it latches onto or how many little washers etcetc go into the bag.

Only takes a sec.....

Simon