[Healeys] Healey sighting near Nashua NH.

BJ8Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Thu Nov 12 13:16:05 MST 2015

Dave, I have a BJ8 in the registry belonging to Keith_____, who lives in Cambridge, MA.  His car is Healey Blue over White.  I've sent him an inquiry and will put you in touch if I get a response from him.  The car was for sale on eBay in October.

Steve Byers

HBJ8L/36666

BJ8 Registry

AHCA Delegate at Large